How we Can Help
Our rehabilitation care addresses all stages of healing from acute to chronic conditions. We aim to regain normal movement by strengthening or lengthening the structures to allow full function of the body enabling you to return to your normal lifestyle. By performing regular exercises, those nagging aches and pains can be avoided.
- We use rehabilitation as part of your care.
- We have the knowledge and ability to provide you with exercise for all stages of rehabilitation.
- We incorporate exercises to help with your healing process.
- With our years of experience, we have the knowledge of when it's best to start rehabilitation.
People who suffer from pain are encouraged to help with their own recovery by exercising, but are seldom given the knowledge and tools needed to accomplish this.
We at Chiro:
- Provide personalised exercises from a qualified and experienced personal trainer.
- Pass on the knowledge to our patients in order to help rehabilitation.
- Email rehabilitation exercises.
- Provide rehabilitation exercises which can be used at home or at the gym.
- We specialise in muscular imbalance.
- We use exercises to prevent the injury from recurring.
- Our rehabilitation is personalised for the working diagnosis.
- We understand the importance of exercising.