How we Can Help
Pain is classified as either acute or chronic. Acute pain occurs at a sudden onset. It is typically a result of an injury. Chronic pain is defined as pain that is still present after three months. Acute pain and chronic pain are resolved with the healing of the underlying cause.
- The consultation is focused on looking for the underlying cause.
- A working diagnosis and plan of care is explained.
- Your chiropractic plan is designed to address acute or chronic pain.
- Your care is centred on efficient and effective chiropractic adjustments.
Before beginning any rehabilitation or strengthening exercise program it is important to get an accurate diagnosis of your injury or understand your training aims.
We at Chiro:
- Accurately come to a working diagnosis of your condition before starting any rehabilitation or strengthening exercise programme.
- Explain in detail of the realistic aims and goals.
- Believe the more you understand your condition the more you have the opportunity to rehabilitate.
Food management is a process that involves selecting a healthier range of food and substituting unhealthy snacks for healthier options.
People look at food labels for different reasons. But whatever the reason, many patients would like to know how to use this information more effectively and easily.
Wellness is generally used to mean a healthy balance of the mind, body and spirit. This results in an overall feeling of well-being and is our gold standard care plan.
At CHIRO, we are experts in helping you:
- To become a healthier and more balanced person using chiropractic techniques to clear the nervous system from any interference gathered over a number of years.
- Achieve a balanced mind, body and spirit.
- Stay healthier and active in life for longer.
Upper Back Pain
Because the upper back/thoracic spine area of the spinal column has a great deal of stability and limited movement, upper back pain is far less common. When it does occur, it can cause significant discomfort. Muscular irritation, like myofascial pain and joint dysfunction are often the cause of upper back pain.
Lower Back Pain
Lower back pain is one of the most common problems that affects most people at some point in their life, at least 85% of us will at some point during our lives suffer from some sort of back pain. It usually starts of like with a mild ache, tension or stiffness in your back. We tend to ignore these symptoms and carry on with life.
Ankle and Foot Pain
Foot pain is a common problem with a wide range of possible causes. The foot is the foundation of movement of the lower extremity. Pain in the foot indicates that there is something wrong with either the interaction of internal structures of the foot or with how the foot is interacting with external influences.